Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Vote For Courtney! GAK!

Howdy, My Living Dead Girl Fans!
It's election time and I'm asking for your support. I'm asking every single fan of My Living Dead Girl to vote for the strip on Top-Site-List.com as the TOP Zombie Site in the WORLD! The site has made it up to the 4th position, but we can do better! Being at the top will help My Living Dead Girl get more viewers and maybe even get people to buy stuff at the My Living Dead Girl Shop. Please take the time to vote. It will cost you nothing. You don't have to sign up for anything. Just your time pushing a few buttons. You'll feel great about spreading the infection, that is My Living Dead Girl. Where else can you get a FREE quality zombie webcomic that grabs you by the neck and bites deep into your flesh week after week?

My Living Dead Girl that's where!

Click on the banner below and do your civic duty. Courtney needs your vote now!



Thank you and God bless all the Zombie hordes that roam the world!

GAK!

4 comments:

Derek said...

There, was that so hard?

Currently tied for 4th! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason---
Loved the color panel. Small critique: MORE RED! (ie: blood). I kid. Nice stuff.
Talk to you soon,
Rocket From Mars
ps remind me to talk to you about Johnny Cash & 'Folsom Prison Blues'

Jo Bling said...

Lovely site, Jason. Courtney's a sweetheart. Big fat love from a fellow UK-based illustrator zombologist!

C

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! Just wanted to say I LOVE Courtney's vocab! I laughed out loud at "Muk?" Think I'll use it on some unsuspecting co-workers. Looking forward to the next one!
- Vanessa