Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And the winner is.......

The winner of the 2006 GOLDEN COURTNEY AWARD for GAK-A-TEER of the YEAR! is....


Derek M from Alberta, Canada! HUZZAH! GAK!



Derek has been the ultimate GAK-A-TEER. He's done postings on his blog My Alberta Adventure about My Living Dead Girl, gotten many people to vote for the site on Top-site-list as the Top Zombie website in the world and even picked up a My Living Dead Girl Hooded Sweatshirt for his birthday at the My Living Dead Girl Shop. I can't thank him enough for all he's done. Con-GAK-ulations Derek! You're a true GAK-A-TEER!



GAK!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Wow! Thanks Jason! This is truly an honour! I love MLDG and wish you nothing but success with it, and that you consider me helpful is more praise than I deserve. I, of course, had to inform my readers of this occasion. And when Shannon figures out everything with our Take It Like A Husband (starts tomorrow…Yay!) website, I’ll have him link you there, too. Keep up the good work, and, if I haven’t said it before, congrats on the impending fatherhood. It rocks in more rewarding ways thinkable. I have two daughters and wouldn’t trade those experiences for the world.

Happy New Year!